Growing mushrooms is undoubtedly very economical and self-sufficient. To get the most out of this farming process, however, it’s important to use the right kit. The rest of this post will serve as a guide that’ll help you to better understand all it takes to buy a suitable mushroom growing kit on Monster Mushroom Company today.
Here are the things you’ll learn in this grow kit-related post:
- Why should you buy a mushroom growing kit?
- What exactly are the different types of grow kits?
- Indoor vs Outdoor mushroom grow kits: how exactly do they compare?
- Where to find the best grow kit today?
Why Should You Buy A Mushroom Growing Kit?
Today, many goodies are associated with buying mushroom growing kits. This entire buying process is ideal for beginners or people who don’t have enough time but are interested in mushroom farming.
DIY setup is a good alternative to buying mushroom growing kits. The problem with DIY setups, however, is that you need to put in enough time and effort. If you already have the mushroom spawn, you have to think about how to prepare the substrate.
Unfortunately, it takes a lot of time to prepare and inoculate substrate for growing mushrooms. That’s so because you’ll most certainly need to sterilize or pasteurize the substrate at high temperatures. You can’t do these things without putting in enough effort.
Incubation is another process you need to do when you opt for DIY setups. This process requires you to wait for a few weeks to watch the fruiting blocks for any contamination
The bottom line is that by buying a suitable mushroom growing kit, you won’t need to pass through all the aforementioned stages, including inoculation, sterilization, and incubation. Instead, all you need will be to add your spores and expect magic to happen on your substrate.
Types of Mushroom Growing Kits
Mushroom growing kits are available in different types today. These kits are specially designed to help you grow mushrooms either indoors or outdoors (in the garden).
- Some kits will require you to pass through the inoculation and incubation stages. In this case, you can expect them to come with prepared substrate and spawn.
- The best kits are ready-to-grow mushroom products. You can expect these kits to come with a fully colonized substrate. In this case, all you’ll need is to introduce your spores.
Indoor vs Outdoor Mushroom Grow Kits
Mushroom growing kits are available in different types based on the growing location (indoors or outdoors).
- For indoor conditions, the common kits to use are usually available in the form of all-in-one mushroom grow bags with the fully colonized substrate. Some are even available in the form of blocks or boxes with fully colonized substrate.
- For outdoor conditions, you have two options. First, you can go for mushroom grow kitsthat are specially designed to help your crop grow in mushroom beds.
Another outdoor kit option is the mushroom log kit. With this option, you can expect inoculated logs, which you’ll have to incubate for some months.
Other things you can expect are log kits that feature mushroom spawn plugs, hardwood logs (they are ready for inoculation), wax, and guidelines on how to do the log inoculation process yourself.
Why Trust Monster Mushroom Company?
With tens of thousands of positive reviews from clients, there’s no doubt that Monster Mushroom Company is a reliable store to get the best mushroom-growing kits. Besides, this store is also worth visiting today because it has many years of experience delivering high-quality, long-lasting, and affordable kits of different types.
Buy mushroom growing kits online today.