Masala chai is a specially made tea that originates from India. This type of beverage is produced by brewing black tea with various spices. Today, chai tea is fast becoming increasingly popular across different countries in the world. This beverage is also available in different types, which explains why most buyers often struggle when it comes to buying the right products.
Various types of masala chai provide different health benefits. To ensure you’re buying the right product that’ll benefit you, you need to put certain factors into consideration. Below are a few factors Amala Chai wants you to factor in when buying a suitable masala tea product in 2023.
What exactly is masala chai tea?
As earlier mentioned, masala chai is a special type of beverage that originates from India. This beverage comes as a flavorful mix of natural herbs, spices, sugar, and milk. One good thing about masala tea is that it’s ideal irrespective of the season you’re currently in. Yes, you can always take a cup of masala daily during the spring, summer, winter, or even monsoon months. A cup of this beverage is enough to keep your day bright and refreshing.
Apart from brightening your day, you can also rely on masala chai for various health and wellness benefits. In this case, the type of health conditions you’re looking to address will determine the best masala tea product for you. For instance, if bad breath or high blood pressure is something you’re looking to treat, a cardamom plus chai product, such as our Cardamom Chai Masala, is the ideal product for you.
Other types of masala chai
Apart from our Cardamom Chai Masala tea, other types of products that provide different chai tea health benefits include:
- Cardamom Masala & Assam Tea
- Rose Chai Masala
- Kesar Chai from Kashmiri Saffron
- Assam Black CTC Tea
- Darjeeling Tea
- Assam Green Tea
Tips on how to pick the right masala chai tea for yourself
When buying masala tea, you need to put certain products into consideration to ensure you pick the right product.
- “Taste” is the number one factor you certainly need to consider when shopping for this Indian beverage. The right product must be quality-certified by the spice board in India. In addition, you should also check for online reviews regarding the product before buying. No doubt, people have different tastes. With online reviews, you’ll understand how different people feel regarding the taste of the Indian chai product you’re looking to buy.
- “Chai tea health benefits” are also important when buying your masala tea. So, before picking a product, you need to understand exactly why you need the tea.
Are you interested in boosting your immune system? In this case, a chai tea infused with ginger will make a good pick.
Are you interested in improving your blood circulation and addressing your bad breath? If yes, a cardamom chai masala product is all you need to feel better.
Do you need a product that can provide you with both antibacterial & antioxidant support? If yes, you should go for the masala tea with black pepper recipe.
- You should also check the price of the product and compare it with other brands before buying. This way, you’ll be sure you’re not paying too much for a chai product.
- Where exactly does the masala chai tea originate from? This is another important factor you don’t want to joke with if you’re looking for a high-quality product. The best chai tea products, such as the ones available at Amala Chai, originate from India.
Apart from being ethically sourced, our products are also very affordable and free from impurities. You can check our official website to better understand how to take advantage of our masala chai products for different health benefits.